We expect that the guest lecture will spark exciting dialogue with the professional field. We invite representatives of companies for a dialogue and sharing on the following topics:
- Sustainable business performance, room D0.220
- Impact of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) on strategy, business modeling and supply chain, room D0.200
- Risk management and finance in the era of sustainability, room D0.110
In each of these topics we plan to initiate structured dialogue around complex questions, and also to share what we can do to support companies in dealing with these questions.
- How to simultaneously achieve financial and sustainability performance? How to assess the profitability of different sustainable (circular) business models and initiatives? How to improve sustainable performance in the supply chain?
- How can sustainability initiatives lead to the innovation in business modeling and strategic solutions? How advanced technologies can be used to improve sustainable performance in the global supply chain? What are the opportunities and challenges of partnerships and other forms of cooperation in the supply chain?
- How to assess and manage social and environmental risks? How to combine traditional and non-traditional sources of financing? How to use big data for managing risks and generating insight for decision making in support of sustainability?
Sustainable Business in FocusRegistration website for Sustainable Business in Focus
Sustainable Business in FocusHRBSfirstname.lastname@example.org
Sustainable Business in FocusHRBSemail@example.com://www.aanmelder.nl/110768
Sustainable Business in FocusSustainable Business in Focus0.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Hogeschool Rotterdam, Kralingse ZoomHogeschool Rotterdam, Kralingse ZoomKralingse Zoom 91 3063ND Rotterdam Netherlands