Rotterdam University AS and Carleton University cordially invite you to attend the ROCA:
Rotterdam-Carleton International Case Competition
15 November – 21 November 2020, ONLINE
The ROCA is a unique and annual competition, alternately organized in Rotterdam and Ottawa. From all over the world, 16 top universities are sending highly talented student teams who will spend a week working on the complex problems of companies in the Rotterdam area (cases). This year’s companies are Arcadis, Facilicom and Port of Rotterdam. The teams are interdisciplinary in composition and try to come up with innovative, creative and sustainable solutions that fit into the world of tomorrow. During the case competition, a professional jury assesses the solutions and determines a winner per case.
We sincerely hope that you will be able to attend the Panel Discussion Due to Covid19, ROCA is online this year and therefore we ask you to register with this form.
ROCA Panel discussion- 19 November, 2 pm – 3.30 pm
- Keynote speech by Kees Klomp, Senior Researcher of ‘Purpose Economy’ at Rotterdam University AS
- Panel discussion led by Robin Ritchie, Professor at Carleton University:
- How can cases / case competitions best serve companies?
- How should students be coached towards sustainable and meaningful solutions?
3. ROCA 2020 EVENTS ROTTERDAM – CARLETON INTERNATIONAL CASE COMPETITION (Kopie)Registration website for 3. ROCA 2020 EVENTS ROTTERDAM – CARLETON INTERNATIONAL CASE COMPETITION (Kopie)
Katja van Noordenneroca@hr.nl
Katja van Noordenneroca@hr.nlhttps://www.aanmelder.nl/120532
3. ROCA 2020 EVENTS ROTTERDAM – CARLETON INTERNATIONAL CASE COMPETITION (Kopie)3. ROCA 2020 EVENTS ROTTERDAM – CARLETON INTERNATIONAL CASE COMPETITION (Kopie)0.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00ZTo be announcedTo be announced