CAPHRI awards 2021
Who will win the CAPHRI Dissertation Award, Societal Relevance Team Award, Public PhD Pitch Award and Jury PhD Pitch Award?
Find out who is nominated:
Dissertation Award 2021
The Dissertation Award recognizes the completion of an outstanding dissertation by a CAPHRI PhD candidate in 2020.
- Ingrid Kremer (Creating Value-Based Healthcare)
Facilitating shared decision making with a patient decision aid for choosing a treatment for multiple sclerosis: Guiding stakeholders through a forest of criteria
- Alena Kamenshchikova (Health Inequities and Societal Participation)
Resistant bacteria in society: Travelling through practices of policy, healthcare and science.
- Floor van den Brand (Optimising Patient Care)
Financial incentives for smoking cessation.
- Esther Steenaart (Promoting Health and Personalised Care)
Organ donation education: Vital for promoting active registrations.
- Sandra Beurskens, prof. Targeted Measurements in Daily Care, UM
- André Knottnerus, Emeritus prof. Family Medicine, UM
- Sandra Zwakhalen, prof. Nursing Science, UM
Societal Relevance Team Award
Eligible for this award are CAPHRI teams whose scientific work has brought about a change that can be seen and felt outside the academic world during the last year(s). The award is intented for teams, not individuals, to underline the importance of team science and cooperation within interdisciplinary teams.
- Ageing and Long-Term Care
Covid-19 in Nursing Homes.
- Functioning, Participation and Rehabilitation
Team of Occupational Epidemiology for their role and contribution to the programme 4Limburg: Towards a Vital, Sustainable and Inclusive Society.
- Health Inequities and Societal Participation
Covid-19 team: A collaboration between department of Social Medicine, the department of Medical Microbiology and the Public Health Service South Limburg.
- Optimising Patient Care
Forensic epidemiology: Ellen Strömmer and colleagues.
- Promoting Health and Personalised Care
- Creating Value-Based Healthcare
Kasia Czabanowska and colleagues: development of Public Health Competency Framework in cooperation with ASPHER en WHO Europe
- Cristian Ghergu: project leader Maastricht Platform Community Engaged Research (MPCER)
- Bouwien Janssen-Kuijpers: Director Development & Alumni Relations UM, Director of University Fund Limburg
- Margot Krijnen: Communications Adviser UM
Jury and Public PhD Pitch Award
8 CAPHRI PhD candidates have the opportunity to present their research to the CAPHRI community. Read more about the "Pitch your Phd" session here.
CAPHRI online Research Meeting 2021Registration website for CAPHRI online Research Meeting 2021
CAPHRI online Research Meeting 2021CAPHRI online Research Meeting 20210.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Chateau St. Gerlach (Paviljoen)Chateau St. Gerlach (Paviljoen)Joseph Corneli Allée 1 6301 KK Valkenburg Netherlands