Workshop - Mindfulness meditation
- How can mindfulness meditation help me in and outside my study?
- What is mindfulness meditation exactly?
- I never have meditated, how do you do that?
In mindfulness meditation, you learn to be present with your awareness in the here and now. You learn to have an accepting attitude. This workshop offers a first introduction to mindfulness meditation and mainly exists of experiencing the meditation. By experiencing mindfulness meditation yourself, you can estimate better whether you want to integrate it into your life.
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to...
- formulate the difference between mindfulness and relaxation exercises.
- describe different types of mindfulness exercises.
- explain whether mindfulness is useful in your daily life.
- conclude which exercise you prefer to become more mindful.
Opinions of other students on Mindfulness meditation:
- “Very useful to cope with stressful situations”
- “It was really practical and applicable to my daily life”
- “It was easy to understand as I am a beginner”
- “It provides a different set of skills that are applicable in everyday life compared to other workshops / lectures”
Workshop - Mindfulness meditationRegistration website for Workshop - Mindfulness meditation
Workshop - Mindfulness email@example.com
Workshop - Mindfulness firstname.lastname@example.org://www.aanmelder.nl/129309
Workshop - Mindfulness meditationWorkshop - Mindfulness meditation0.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Maastricht UniversityMaastricht UniversityMinderbroedersberg 4-6 6211 LK Maastricht Netherlands