Workshop - The art of imperfection
- How can I work on lowering my perfectionism?
- In what areas am I a perfectionist?
- How can I relax more?
Nobody likes making mistakes. But it's a completely different story if you want to do it all so perfectly, that you don't allow yourself any mistakes. In this online workshop, you’ll gain a greater awareness of perfectionistic habits and recognize where these help or hinder you. By creating an awareness of your habits and motivations, you can pave the way to find a better balance in life.
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to...
- identify your perfectionistic behavior and contrast its benefits and disadvantages.
- explain the relationship between perfectionism and the pursuit of unrelenting standards.
- set specific goals to reduce the negative impact of perfectionism.
Opinions of other students on The art of imperfection:
- “Very helpful overview for me”
- “The activities and questions made most of the people share their thoughts and worries and I could relate to them”
- “I liked that the trainer gave exercises that can also be done after the workshop and help in the future”
Workshop - The art of imperfectionRegistration website for Workshop - The art of imperfection
Workshop - The art of firstname.lastname@example.org
Workshop - The art of email@example.com://www.aanmelder.nl/129317
Workshop - The art of imperfectionWorkshop - The art of imperfection0.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Maastricht UniversityMaastricht UniversityMinderbroedersberg 4-6 6211 LK Maastricht Netherlands