6th HRSMC/EPA Advanced Summer School on Photochemistry
July 14-17, 2022
The 6th HRSMC/EPA Advanced Summer School on Photochemistry is intended for PhD students, postdocs, and interested scientists active in the field of photochemistry, and for those who make use of photochemical or photophysical methods in their research.
This year the School is organized just before the 28th IUPAC Symposium on Photochemistry in Amsterdam. Reduced conference registration fees are available for persons attending both events.
Register for the symposium first in order to get a voucher!
The school will cover several essential topics in photochemistry, ranging from the fundamentals of photoreactions, spectroscopy, and computational photochemistry, to applications such as solar energy conversion and photomedicine.
- Ilaria Ciofini (École Nationale Supérieure de Chimie, Paris, France)
- Roberta Croce (VU Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- Roberto Etchenique (Universidad de Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Roel van de Krol (Helmholtz Zentrum Berlin, Germany)
- Timothy Noël (University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- Sylvestre Bonnet (Leiden University), chairman
- Fred Brouwer (University of Amsterdam)
- Charusheela Ramanan (VU Amsterdam)
- Rachel Scheffelaar (University of Amsterdam)
- Laura Bastiaans-Tomé (HRSMC secretariat, University of Amsterdam)
- Ineke Weijer (HRSMC secretariat, University of Amsterdam)
Hotel/Holidaypark De Witte Raaf, Noordwijk, The Netherlands
|Early bird fee (untill May 27, 2022)||Late fee (after May 27, 2022)|
|HRSMC Members||€ 550,-||€ 650,-|
|PhD/Postdoc from a non-HRSMC University||€ 650,-||€ 750,-|
|Participant from Industry||€ 1.250,-||€ 1.350,-|
Click here to register!
PhotochemistrySchool2022Registration website for PhotochemistrySchool2022
PhotochemistrySchool2022PhotochemistrySchool20220.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00ZTo be announcedTo be announced