Nuclear Medicine and Radiology - a HOT combination!
After the huge success of the first two editions, CHILI – the Conference on Hybrid Imaging Live – returns with its engaging online-only conference format. On November 13, four sessions each consisting of 3 lectures and clinical case reviews will be broadcast virtually to the world. At the end of each session, there will be time for the audience to engage with the experts and ask questions online.
A full day of high quality lectures, case reviews and discussions await you under the main topic of “Guiding clinical therapy with hybrid imaging”
It will be more engaging and more interactive than before… and definitely more spicy!
Date: November 13, 2020
Time: 08:55-17:50 (CET)
Location: Online only
Credits: an accreditation request was made to UEMS / EACCME
- to learn the principles of guiding clinical therapy with hybrid medical imaging
- to learn the key clinical questions at different points in the patient’s journey
- to understand the indications, limitations and comparative merits of each part in hybrid medical imaging in a wide range of oncologic and non-oncologic conditions, including prostate cancer, breast cancer, cardiac diseases, neurodegeneration as well as inflammation and infection.
- to appreciate the complementary roles of structural and functional/molecular imaging in cancer management
- to understand how information derived from imaging guides patient selection for treatment and supports individualised treatment planning
- to learn about new horizons for hybrid imaging, such as full body PET/CT, novel tracers and artificial intelligence in hybrid imaging
CHILI - Conference on Hybrid Imaging LiveRegistration website for CHILI - Conference on Hybrid Imaging Live
ESHIᴹᵀ - European Society for Hybrid, Molecular and Translational Imaging email@example.com
ESHIᴹᵀ - European Society for Hybrid, Molecular and Translational Imaging firstname.lastname@example.org://www.aanmelder.nl/chili
CHILI - Conference on Hybrid Imaging LiveCHILI - Conference on Hybrid Imaging Live0.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00ZTo be announcedTo be announced