Inspiring TEDtalks about personal & professional development:
- On Spaghetti Sauce (6th of July, 2013) by Malcolm Gladwell
- Inside the Mind of a Master Procrastinator (6th of April, 2016) by Tim Urban
- 3 Ways to Measure your Adaptability -- and How to Improve it (31th of July, 2019) by Natalie Fratto
- The Happy Secret to Better Work (1st of February, 2012) by Shawn Achor
- “How to Find Peace Amidst COVID-19, How to Cultivate Calm in Chaos (#414)”. Podcast by Tim Ferris &his guest Jack Kornfield
Student Wellbeing Overview of Resources and Inspiration: These resources can be helpful to address possible challenges/distresses in your life or to find well-being related inspiration. The items range from websites to books, podcasts, apps and more. Get started!
Online Career Modules: UM Career Services offers Online Career Modules. You can choose from twelve modules. Each module is a self-steering lesson and includes explanation, examples and activities. Get started!
Wellbeing Wednesday Cultivating HappinessRegistration website for Wellbeing Wednesday Cultivating Happiness
Wellbeing Wednesday Cultivating Happinesswellbeingmovement@maastrichtuniversity.nl
Wellbeing Wednesday Cultivating Happinesswellbeingmovement@maastrichtuniversity.nlhttps://www.aanmelder.nl/cultivating_happiness
Wellbeing Wednesday Cultivating HappinessWellbeing Wednesday Cultivating Happiness0.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Maastricht UniversityMaastricht UniversityMinderbroedersberg 4-6 6211 LK Maastricht Netherlands