The lectures will be organized into two sessions per day, from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm, each day of the week and will cover the following topics:
1. Olivier Le Maître (CMAP, CNRS, Ecole Polytechnique, France) :
“Bayesian inference (1h), Reduced-order modeling for Bayesian
inference (2h), Markov Chain Monte Carlo sampler (2h), advanced topic (1h)”.
2. Zoltan Perko (TU Delft, The Netherlands):
“Adjoint techniques (3h) and spectral methods (3h)”.
3. Serge Prudhomme (Polytechnique Montréal, Canada):
“Reduced-order modeling (3h) and adaptive methods (3h)”.
4. Rob Remis (TU Delft, The Netherlands): “Model-order reduction techniques for waves and
fields in complex media (6h)”.
5. Raúl Tempone (TU Aachen, Germany):
“Multi-level and multi-index Monte Carlo methods (6h)”.
DCSE Fall School November 4-8, 2019Registration website for DCSE Fall School November 4-8, 2019
DCSE Fall School November 4-8, 2019DCSE Fall School November 4-8, 20190.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Delft University of Technology, Faculty of Mathematics & Computer Science, Building 28, Laboratory Room Penguin lab (E0.380) Delft University of Technology, Faculty of Mathematics & Computer Science, Building 28, Laboratory Room Penguin lab (E0.380) Van Mourik Broekmanweg 6 2628 XE Delft Netherlands