Digital Health delegation to Scotland and England
From 11 - 14 March OostNL and InnovationQuarter organise a Dutch digital/e-health delegation to Scotland and England for businesses, care & knowledge institutes from the Netherland as well as West-Flanders. Join us and get in contact with healthcare institutions, potential partners and the National Health Service, industry experts and key opinion leaders in the field of digital health. And strengthen the international growth strategy of your company!
What to expect
This mission will give you insight in the Scottish and English Healthcare system and Digital Health Market. In a short period of time we will bring you in contact with relevant partners. The programme will consist of the following segments (still subject to change):
- Collective visits to relevant organisations.
- Individual appointments with relevant parties.
- Partnering events in Inverness, Manchester & Liverpool with relevant parties active in the Scottish and English Health ecosystem, such as e-health/digital health business, incubators and National Health Service.
- Knowledge sharing and networking with other members from the Dutch and Belgian delegation.
- A collective visit to the Digital Health technology show in the Excel Center London, see more information here: http://www.digitalhealthtechshow.com/.
- At this event we organize our own Dutch Digital Health pitch event where Dutch, Belgian and English businesses can pitch their products to an audience of healthcare providers, investors and key opinion leaders in the sphere of Digital Health.
Our common goal is to create business development and trade opportunities, to find technology and innovation partners and to get inspired in the unique setting of the innovation ecosystem.
The programme is intended for growing businesses and knowledge institutes active in the Healthcare industry, especially those focusing on the following areas of expertise:
- eHealth / Digital Health: Smart solutions to use health resources such as information, finance and medicines better and more efficiently. Services and technology to enable remote patient monitoring; better dissemination of information and improved access to health services, remote consultations and telemedicine.
- Mobility & Vitality: Smart products and services designed to stimulate, enable and facilitate disabled, less abled and vital citizens to be and stay active and mobile participants/ contributors in society. For example wearable technologies.
Digital Health delegation to Scotland and EnglandRegistration website for Digital Health delegation to Scotland and England
Digital Health delegation to Scotland and EnglandDigital Health delegation to Scotland and England0.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00ZTo be announcedTo be announced