5616 LV Eindhoven
Busstop Strijp-S: bus 401, 402, 16 en 18.
For more travel information regarding public transportation visit www.9292.nl.
Car & Bike
Click here for traveling plan.
From Weert - Maastricht A2
- take before Eindhoven exit 29 t/m 32
- Go right on the first roundabout and go straight on the second roundabout.
- Follow the leenderweg untill the big crossing on the bypass and follow the trafffic signs toward Gestel/strijp to the left, the leostreet on.
- This street becomes the Boutenslaan.
- Follow the bypass over the Keizer Karel V Singel, Limburglaan, Botenlaan and Beukenlaan and take the exit ventweg after the second roundabout.
- On the roundabout you go right and enter the cederlaan, towards the city center. After aproximatly 400 meters (and two traffic lights) the cederlaan becomes the kastanjelaan. On this street you can find Natlab.
From Amsterdam - Den Bosch A2
- Before Eindhoven, after exit Best: junction Ekkerweijer: remain right [Bypass Eindhoven] A2/ A58 / E25 towards Venlo-Maastricht-Tilburg
- Next intersection: remain right [Bypass N2] towards Eindhoven Airport
- Take exit 30 Center/ Strijp
- After 1,5 Km take the access route (Strijp)
- After 350 m go left on the Noord Brabantlaan
- Take after 350 m the second exit on the roundabout (Cederlaan).This is straight ahead.
- At the second trafic light you can see the Natlab building in front of you.
From Rotterdam - Tilburg A58
- Before Eindhoven, after exit Best: follow trafic signs: [Bypass N2] towards Eindhoven Airport
- Take exit 30 Center Strijp
- After 1,5 km take the acces route to Strijp
- Go left after 350 m on the Noord Brabantlaan.
- Rijd na 1,5 km de oprit op (Strijp)
- Ga na 350 m linksaf de Noord Brabantlaan op
- Take after 450 m the second exit on the roundabout (Cederlaan).This is straight ahead.
- At the second traffic lights you can see the Natlab building in front of you.
Exit cards are available for parkingspots near Natlab. In combination with your ticket and/or a visit to the Natlab restaurant, you can park there for 2 euro's from 17:30 untill the end of the night, in weekends and during national holidays you can park the entire day!
Keep in Mind: this regards the parkingarea's with bars. More information can be found on http://www.mobility-s.nl/ and in the picture below.