The conference will feature a number of interactive workshops organised in close collaboration with DTL partner communities.
A list of the current workshops can be found below. Click the links for more information!
Morning sessions (10:00 - 12:00):
- Shaping the national digital infrastructure for large (cross-)omics projects
- Modelling human metabolism (whole day)
- Software Reproducibility - The Nuts and Bolts
- Building an open training curriculum for FAIR data stewardship
- Key success factors in public private partnerships
- Data Stewardship in ELIXIR: improving data stewardship across Europe
Afternoon sessions (13:30 - 15:30):
DTL Conference 2018Registration website for DTL Conference 2018
DTL Conference 2018DTL Conference 20180.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Media PlazaMedia PlazaJaarbeursplein Netherlands