Terms & conditions COVID-19 Graduation Ceremony 2020
We would like to point out the following security measures will apply when collecting your diploma, in order to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Make sure to obey the security measures for your own safety and the safety of others. Be aware of the possible fines from law enforcers in Rotterdam. The Rotterdam Business School monitors whether the rules are followed sufficiently, but all participants of the Graduation Ceremony are responsible to remind others of the measures below. Any fines for not following the corona measures below are at the expense of the individual participant.
- If you have corona-related symptoms or have to stay in home quarantine after a holiday from an orange or red area, then unfortunately you can’t participate in this event. Please stay at home and in case of symptoms, get yourself tested by calling 0800-1202 and cancel your registration.
- Has one of your roommates tested for the covid-19 virus and is their result positive or unknown, then you can’t participate with this event. Stay at home and unsubscribe your registration.
- Keep a distance of 1,5 meters from each other, both inside and outside the building.
- Please respect the time slot that you will be given
- Don't come sooner than five minutes before your timeslot starts
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow
- Wash your hands whenever you have touched surfaces.
- Make room for each other and others around you and obey the regulations.
Master Graduation Ceremony 2020Registration website for Master Graduation Ceremony 2020
Rotterdam Business School email@example.com
Rotterdam Business School firstname.lastname@example.org://www.aanmelder.nl/graduationmasters
Master Graduation Ceremony 2020Master Graduation Ceremony 20200.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Hogeschool RotterdamHogeschool RotterdamKralingse Zoom 91 3063 ND Rotterdam Netherlands