Delegates are expected to submit 1000-words outline papers using the IWA template hereafter, by Sept. 30, 2017 (CET). No extension of the submission deadline is expected. The on-line platform will open on August 1, 2017. Outline papers will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee for selection for either oral platform presentations or poster presentations.
Download the template here: FirstAuthor-et-al__session-n.docx
Link your abstract to one of the sessions of the conference:
- Session 1 - Granular sludge functionalities/conversions
- Session 2 - Mechanisms of granular sludge formation
- Session 3 - Characterization of granular sludge and EPS
- Session 4 - Granular sludge microbiomes
- Session 5 - Granular sludge reactors
- Session 6 - Modelling of granular sludge processes
- Session 7 - Product and resource recovery
- Session 8 - Application of granular sludge technologies
- Outline papers are written in fluent, scientific English.
- Research question and take-home messages are highlighted.
- All contributors approved the outline paper prior to submission.
- The Scientific Committee can reject outline papers of low quality.
Notification of selection will be given by November 10, 2017.
The presenter of the contribution will have to early-bird register (November 10 - December 10, 2017; payment effective).
Full papers (optional):
Following abstract selection, authors can submit full papers on their contributions. Excellent contributions will be recommended by the programme committee to IWA Publishing for consideration for Water Science and Technology, Water Science and Technology: Water Supply, or Water Practice and Technology after peer-review.
(further information can be enquired by: firstname.lastname@example.org).
IWA Biofilms: Granular Sludge Conference 2018Registration website for IWA Biofilms: Granular Sludge Conference 2018
IWA Biofilms: Granular Sludge Conference 2018IWA Biofilms: Granular Sludge Conference 20180.00
Theater de Veste [conference sessions]Theater de Veste [conference sessions]Asvest 1