Teams of delegates can submit 1000-words workshop proposals using the template provided hereafter, by Sept. 30, 2017 (CET). No extension of the submission deadline is expected.
Topics should advance granular sludge research, application, and integration. They can, e.g., cover links between granular sludge and other biofilm and hybrid technologies. Strong links accross redox boundaries are anticipated to stimulate integrated debates.
Up to 3 parallel workshops will be selected by the Scientific Committee, and scheduled over 3 hours in the afternoon of Sunday March 18, 2018 (13:00-16:00).
Download the template here: WorkshopChair-et-al__workshop.docx
Send your workshop proposal by e-mail to: email@example.com
- Workshop outlines are written in fluent, scientific English.
- Interdisciplinary teams of delegates from different groups are formed.
- Young professionals are encouraged to organize a workshop.
- A list of pre-confirmed intended speakers is provided.
- Detailed timing of the workshop is provided.
- Presentations and break-out sessions are efficiently balanced.
- Considerable time is allocated for break-out sessions and roadmap.
- All contributors approved the workshop outline paper prior to submission.
Notification of selection will be given by November 10, 2017.
The workshop chair will have to early-bird register (September 1 - November 15, 2017; payment effective).
IWA Biofilms: Granular Sludge Conference 2018Registration website for IWA Biofilms: Granular Sludge Conference 2018
IWA Biofilms: Granular Sludge Conference 2018IWA Biofilms: Granular Sludge Conference 20180.00
Theater de Veste [conference sessions]Theater de Veste [conference sessions]Asvest 1