Healthcare in the Netherlands
Thursday, November 5
Academiegebouw Universiteit Leiden, Rapenburg 73
19:00 – 21:00h
Many internationals find understanding the Dutch healthcare system quite challenging. That’s why Leiden University and Expat Centre Leiden are organising the event "Healthcare in the Netherlands".
Some of the topics that will be addressed:
- How the Dutch healthcare system works
- The different health insurances
- Psychological help in the Netherlands
- Robbert Jan de Waal, Zorg & Zekerheid insurance
- Drs. Roy Kamienchik, clinical and organizational psychologist, BrightMind Practice
- Arti Pancham, AON insurance
The experts will be more than happy to reply to all your questions!
Healthcare in the NetherlandsRegistration website for Healthcare in the Netherlands
Healthcare in the NetherlandsHealthcare in the Netherlands0.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Restaurant Academic BuildingRestaurant Academic BuildingRapenburg 73 2311 GJ Leiden Netherlands