Healthcare in the Netherlands
We know that for many internationals trying to understand the Dutch healthcare system might appear quite challenging. That’s why Leiden University in Collaboration with the Expat Centre Leiden organized the event "Healthcare in the Netherlands".
Some of the topics that will be addressed during the evening:
- How the Dutch healthcare system works
- The different health insurances
- Psychological help in the Netherlands
Who will be presenting?
- Robbert Jan de Waal, Zorg & Zekerheid insurance
- Drs. Roy Kamiechik, clinical and organizational psychologist, BrightMind Practice
- Arti Pancham, AON insurance
The experts will be more than happy to reply to all your questions!
Healthcare in the NetherlandsRegistration website for Healthcare in the Netherlands
Healthcare in the NetherlandsHealthcare in the Netherlands0.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Restaurant Academic BuildingRestaurant Academic BuildingRapenburg 73 2311 GJ Leiden Netherlands