Call for abstracts
The Health-RI 2020 conference will host a poster & demonstration session and the opportunity for short plenary pitches. The poster session will be combined with an informal walking lunch.
Share your expertise, experience and ideas
Submit a short abstract describing:
- how your work contributes to or benefits from the infrastructure for health data.
- Your ideas on implementing personalized health and precision medicine.
- How your biobank, cohort, registry, dataset or other research collection benefits from health data infrastructure;
- he need for an appropriate infrastructure or data policy for data collection;
- how your pursue proper data stewardship to make research more transparent and FAIR;
- quality and privacy aspects of data and samples (e.g. Helpdesk, ELSI = Ethical, Legal, Societal Implications);
- development of IT-tools, technology, and equipment for innovation of data analyses;
- setting up an infrastructure, network or consortium to optimize precision medicine or personalized health;
- using (real world) health data to realize precision medicine;
- Deadline for submission of abstracts December 20, 2019.
- Maximum length: 300 words.
- Please indicate if your abstract is for a poster, demonstration or pitch.
- Authors will receive confirmation of acceptance of their abstract early January 2020.
- Please remember to register for he conference here.
Posters need to be printed in A0 format in portrait orientation.
Researchers and developers from public organizations can present examples of the use of tools, systems and prototypes in practice. The informal setting will stimulate discussion and interaction between presenters and their audience and networking with other applied researchers or business partners.
Find our support & exhibition options here
Please indicate in your abstract submission form If you would like to be considered for a short 5 minute pitch during the plenary program. Your abstract will then be reviewed by our committee. If you have been selected for a pitch, you will be notified early January 2020.
Abstract submission is closed
For questions please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Health-RI Conference 2020Registration website for Health-RI Conference 2020
Health-RI Conference email@example.com
Health-RI Conference firstname.lastname@example.org://www.aanmelder.nl/hri2020
Health-RI Conference 2020Health-RI Conference 20200.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00ZTo be announcedTo be announced