FAIR updates & FAIR speed dates
The GO FAIR initiative is driving the worldwide movement to implement FAIR data principles. In this update-session, you will lean about the latest developments within the international FAIR implementation network, Metadata-for-Machines-initiatives, FAIR implementation profiles, FAIR definitions and certification procedures.
This session offers an interactive FAIR speed date to answer your specific questions regarding FAIR data implementation.
- Erik Schultes, International Science Coordinator
- Luiz Bonino, International Technology coordinator
- 'FAIR update'
- Recent developments within the international FAIR implementation network
- Metadata for Machines
- FAIR implementation profiles (call to action for the Health-RI community)
- How can people get educated and informed about FAIR data implementation?
- FAIR certification
- FAIR funders initiative
- GO FAIR bedrijven-consortium
- 'FAIR speed date'
Speed-date with the experts
Health-RI Conference 2020Registration website for Health-RI Conference 2020
Health-RI Conference 2020Health-RI Conference 20200.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00ZTo be announcedTo be announced