The programme of the 2021 edition of the OWee consists of several parts, which will be elaborated on below:
• Digital platform
When you sign up as a participant for the digital and/or live OWee, you get access to the digital OWee-platform. During your summer vacation you will already be able to discover student life in Delft through videos, podcasts, interviews and much more!
• Digital OWee
- The digital part of the OWee will take place on Tuesday the 10th of August. This day will include the central opening, followed by a number of digital events.
• Physical OWee
- There are multiple scenarios for the physical OWee. Depending on the Covid-19 measures in place, participants will be invited to come to Delft for 1, 2 or 3 days. These physical days will take place between the 15th and 20th of August. The specific division of days is dependent on your study, and will be communicated at a later time.
- In case there will be multiple physical days, we will facilitate safe overnight accommodations according to the guidelines of the government and security region. You can register for a spot later in this form.
- It is not clear yet if it will be possible to organise a test event during the OWee or if proofs of vaccination can be used. We will offer an alternative program for participants who do not want to attend a test event. As soon as there is more information we will post this on the website.
- Safety is our first priority, so we will ensure that each participant can be received safely in Delft. Currently, the programme is organized to ensure that the 1.5 meter distance rule can be complied with. As long as this rule is enforced by the government, we will uphold it as well. Each participant will also be asked to complete a health check prior to the physical OWee
• Registration Fees
- The signup fee may vary depending on the scenario that will apply for this OWee. Currently, we ask each participant to pay a fee of €75 for the physical OWee and €15 for the digital OWee.
- If you want to sign up for the physical OWee, you also have to be signed up for the digital OWee.
- When you sign up for the digital and/or physical OWee you get automatic access to the OW platform for free. More information about the definitive opening of the platform will follow in the confirmation email.
- If we are unable to organize the full program of the OWee, due to Covid-19, the difference in registration fee will be refunded. This amount will be refunded after the OWee (20 August), with a payment term of 60 days at the latest.