You are invited to present your research findings and ideas in a poster presentation. The poster session is scheduled for Thursday November 21st. To reserve your spot for the poster session, please submit your abstract by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) before August 31st.
General guidelines for poster presentations
- The poster must be written and presented in lucid English.
- The title should be the same as in the submitted abstract.
- The poster should be a visual presentation of your submitted abstract.
- Results should be in line with those originally submitted in your abstract.
- The message that your poster contains should be clear and understandable without the
requirement of oral explanation. If relevant, methods should be presented simply and concisely.
- Please note that successful poster presenters still need to register and to pay for a conference ticket.
Poster presentation procedure
- A poster reception will be hosted in Philharmonie, Haarlem on Thursday November 21st.
- Poster presentations will be displayed for the duration of the conference in the Poster Display Area in A0 or A1 size (A0 size is 841mm x 1189mm and A1 size is 841 x 594mm)
- You are responsible for hanging your poster - ushers will be available to provide velcro. We will provide further information about the hanging of the poster following acceptance.
- One of authors, preferably the lead author, must be present in front of their poster at the scheduled time on Thursday November 21st during the reception. This will allow you the opportunity to talk with delegates about your poster and answer questions regarding your work.
Deadline for submission of abstracts
- The word limit for submitted poster presentation abstracts is 500 words. Abstracts must reach us before August 31st.
- If you have any queries please email email@example.com.
5th International Congress of Mentalization Based TreatmentRegistration website for 5th International Congress of Mentalization Based Treatment
5th International Congress of Mentalization Based Treatment5th International Congress of Mentalization Based Treatment0.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Stadsschouwburg & Philharmonie HaarlemStadsschouwburg & Philharmonie HaarlemLange Begijnestraat 11 2011 HH Haarlem Netherlands