Registration website for MediaEval 2011
MediaEval is a benchmarking initiative that is dedicated to innovation and evaluation in multimedia access and retrieval. Please visit the MediaEval website for full information http://www.multimediaeval.org/
Participation in MediaEval is open to any research group that wishes to take part. You are required to carry out two steps in order to sign up for MediaEval 2011:
Now Complete the registration process (click on "Register" at the side of this page).
In May Sign and return the usage agreement form(s) for the dataset(s) needed for the task(s) for which you register. The forms will be sent to you by e-mail in May.
Below is the timeline of MediaEval 2010:
- March-May: Registration
- Mid-May: Receive and return usage agreements
- 1 June: Release of development/training data
- 1 July: Release of test data
- 8 August: Participants submit their completed runs
- Mid-August: Evaluation of submitted runs and 2-page working notes paper
- 1 and 2 September: MediaEval workshop
NB: The MediaEval 2011 workshop is a satellite of Interspeech 2011 and will be held in Pisa, Italy on 1 and 2 September, just after Interspeech concludes. Registration for the workshop will take place via a separate registration process and will start in early summer.
MediaEval 2011Registration website for MediaEval 2011
MediaEval 2011MediaEval 20110.00
MediaEval 2011MediaEval 2011Phoenixstraat 28b