Registration website for MediaEval 2012
MediaEval is a benchmarking initiative that is dedicated to innovation and evaluation in multimedia access and retrieval. The benchmark emphasizes the human and social aspects of multimedia. Please visit the MediaEval website for full information http://www.multimediaeval.org/
Participation in MediaEval is open to any research group that wishes to take part. You are required to carry out two steps in order to sign up for MediaEval 2012:
- Complete the registration process (click on "Register" at the side of this page).
- Return the usage agreement form, which can be downloaded here
Below is the timeline of MediaEval 2012. Exact dates are set individually for the tasks by the task organizers (see the individual task pages at http://www.multimediaeval.org/mediaeval2012/).
- March-May: Registration and return usage agreements
- May-June: Release of development/training data
- June-July: Release of test data
- Sept.: Participants submit their completed runs
- 28 Sept: Evaluation of submitted runs and 2-page working notes paper
- 4 and 5 October: MediaEval 2012 workshop
NB: The MediaEval 2012 workshop will be held in Pisa, Italy on 4-5 October, just before the European Conference on Computer Vision ECCV 2012 http://eccv2012.unifi.it Registration for the workshop will take place via a separate registration process and will start in early summer.
MediaEval 2012Registration website for MediaEval 2012
MediaEval 2012MediaEval 20120.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
MediaEval 2012MediaEval 2012Phoenixstraat 28b, Delft