Registration Website for MediaEval 2013
MediaEval is a benchmarking initiative that is dedicated to innovation and evaluation in multimedia access and retrieval. The benchmark emphasizes the human and social aspects of multimedia. Please visit the MediaEval website for full information http://www.multimediaeval.org/
Participation in MediaEval is open to any research group that wishes to take part. You are required to carry out two steps in order to sign up for MediaEval 2013:
Complete the registration process (click on "Register" at the side of this page). Please click on "Register" at the top left of this page in order to access the registration form.
Fill in and return the usage agreement form. The usage agreement can be downloaded here
Below is the timeline of MediaEval 2013. Exact dates are set individually for the tasks by the task organizers (see the individual task pages at http://www.multimediaeval.org/mediaeval2013/).
- March-May: Registration and return usage agreements.
- May-June: Release of development/training data.
- June-July: Release of test data.
- Mid-Sept.: Participants submit their completed runs.
- Mid-Sept-End-Sept: Evaluation of submitted runs. Participants write their 2-page working notes papers.
- 18 and 19 October: MediaEval 2013 workshop.
NB: The MediaEval 2013 workshop will be held in Barcelona, Catalunya, Spain on Friday-Saturday, 18-19 October, just before before ACM Multimedia 2013. Registration for the workshop will take place via a separate registration process and will start in early summer.
MediaEval2013Registration website for MediaEval2013
MediaEval2013MediaEval2013Phoenixstraat 28b, Delft