Please answer the following questions about the MPI course organized and taught by Kees Vuik and Kees Lemmens, all from DCSE, Faculty of Mathematics & Computer Science, TU Delft.
1. The goals for this course were clear (i.e. what I was supposed to learn)
2. The course materials (e.g. textbook, sheets, labexercises) were appropriate
3. The instructors were knowledgeable about the subject
4. The instructors were enthusiastic about the subject
5. The instructors explained and communicated clearly
6. The course included enough variation of learning activities (e.g. lectures, examples, exercises)
7. I was encouraged to ask questions and express my ideas in class
8. Technology (e.g. computers, internet, presentation software) was effectively incorporated into class instruction
9. If requested, I received useful assistance from my instructors during class.
10. The course was well organized and fulfilled my expectations.
11. What worked really well in this course?
12. And what did absolutely not work wel?
13. What would you like to see changed in this course?
14. How did you learn about this course?
15. My overall impression of this course on a scale from 1 to 10 is:
Some required fields have not been filled out ().
MPI course September 2019 MPI course September 2019 0.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Delft University of Technology, Faculty of Mathematics & Computer Science Delft University of Technology, Faculty of Mathematics & Computer Science Building 28, Van Mourik Broekmanweg 6, Laboratory Room Penguin lab (E0.380). 2628 XE Delft Netherlands
The organiser of this event is using the participant registration tool aanmelder.nl.
Do you want more information about aanmelder.nl?