Everyone with an active interest in bioinformatics is welcome to register for the Netherlands Bioinformatics Conference 2013.
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
The registration fees include: participation to the conference and poster sessions participation, abstract book, lunch, coffee/tea during breaks, drinks during afternoon poster sessions, internet access. The fee for the evening programme includes: conference diner, evening activities and drinks.
- Participation on April 16 only (day programme): 125 euro
- Participation on April 16, evening (diner & drinks & evening programme): 50 euro
- Participation on April 17 only: 125 euro
- Participation on both April 16 & 17 (excl. evening): 200 euro
- Hotel room for April 16 (private room): 80 euro
- Hotel room for April 16 (shared room): 50 euro
- Participation in the RSG retreat on April 15 (with shared room): 50 euro
- Participation in the RSG retreat on April 15 (with private room): 80 euro
- Participation in the RSG retreat on April 15 (without accommodation): 30 euro
All costs mentioned include 21% V.A.T.
There are 6 different fee categories (called ticket groups in the registration form):
- Industry (working in a for-profit organisation): full fee Academic (working in a not-for-profit organisation): 25% discount
- Industry NBIC Partner*: 25% discount
- Academic NBIC Partner*: 37,5% discount
- NBIC Position (NBIC funded project personnel, PhD students, Postdocs or scientific programmers, working on a NBIC funded position in BioRange or BioAssist (no matching!)): special fee
- MSc/BSc Students: special fee (25 euro per day, excl. evening programme)
As this will be a 2-day meeting, we have arranged for hotel accommodation on site; we offer private and shared rooms. There is a limited number of hotel rooms available, people with a NBIC position have priority, also shared rooms have priority above private rooms. Therefore (private) rooms cannot be guaranteed, we will contact you in case your room choice is no longer available.
During the registration procedure you can indicate if you would like to share a room with a specific person by filling out his or her name and e-mail address. If you leave this field open the organizers will choose a roommate for you.
We ask you to register before April 5, 2013. Payment of the registration fee is included in the registration procedure. We accept MasterCard, VISA and American Express credit cards, PayPal, iDeal and Direct e-banking. A final confirmation will be sent by e-mail.
Registrations can be cancelled at no cost until April 1st, 2013 through 'your registration page’, you will find the link to this page in your confirmation e-mail. Unfortunately, refunds cannot be made for cancellations after April 1. You will receive a refund via the registration module. The administrative costs will be extracted from the total refund sum.
Changing your registration
After completion of the registration/payment process the registration fee (and therewith items that influence this fee) cannot be changed. E.g. you can still change the name of the person you would like to share a room with but you cannot change the room type from private to shared or vice versa.
Accept of Confirm terms & conditions
During the registration process you will be asked to confirm you agree with the above mentioned terms and conditions.
Netherlands Bioinformatics Conference 2013Registration website for Netherlands Bioinformatics Conference 2013
Netherlands Bioinformatics Conference 2013Netherlands Bioinformatics Conference 20130.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Conference Centre De WereltConference Centre De WereltWesthofflaan 2 6741 KH Lunteren Netherlands