Everyone with an active interest in bioinformatics is welcome to register for the Netherlands Bioinformatics Conference 2014.
The registration fees include: participation to the conference and poster sessions participation, abstract book, lunch, coffee/tea during breaks, internet access. The fee for the evening programme includes: conference diner, poster session and limited number of drinks (during poster session/dinner).
- Participation on April 8 or April 9 day programme only: 125 euro
- Participation on April 8, evening (dinner & limited number of drinks & poster session): 30 euro
- Participation on both April 8 & 9 (excl. dinner): 225 euro
- Participation on both April 8 & 9 (incl. dinner): 255 euro
- Hotel room for April 8 (private room): 81 euro
- Hotel room for April 8 (shared room): 55 euro
- Participation in RSG retreat on April 7, incl. dinner (with shared room): 75 euro
- Participation in RSG retreat on April 7, incl. dinner (with private room): 95 euro
- Participation in RSG retreat on April 7, incl. dinner (without accommodation): 35 euro
All costs mentioned include 21% V.A.T.
There are 4 different fee categories (called ticket groups in the registration form):
- Industry (working in a for-profit organisation): full fee
- Academic (working in a not-for-profit organisation): 20% discount
- PhD student: 40% discount
- MSc/BSc Students: special fee (25 Euro for 1 day, 30 Euro for evening)
If, for whatever reason, you are unable to pay the conference fee, please get in touch with Femke Francissen - firstname.lastname@example.org.
As this will be a 2-day meeting, we have arranged for hotel accommodation on site; we offer private and shared rooms. There is a limited number of hotel rooms available: shared rooms have priority above private rooms. Therefore (private) rooms cannot be guaranteed, we will contact you in case your room choice is no longer available.
NB: because of the limited availability of rooms we offer no hotel rooms to MSc/BSc students. We make an exception for students who live too far away to travel back home for the night, whom we can offer a shared room. Please contact Femke Francissen at email@example.com if this applies to you.
During the registration procedure you can indicate if you would like to share a room with a specific person by filling out his or her name and e-mail address. If you leave this field open the organizers will choose a roommate for you.
We ask you to register before April 1, 2014. Payment of the registration fee is included in the registration procedure. We accept MasterCard, VISA and American Express credit cards, PayPal, iDeal and Direct e-banking. A final confirmation will be sent by e-mail.
Registrations can be cancelled until March 24, 2014 through 'your registration page’, you will find the link to this page in your confirmation e-mail. Unfortunately, refunds cannot be made for cancellations after March 24, 2014. You will receive a refund via the registration module. Please contact Femke Francissen to receive a refund. Administrative costs for bank or credit card payment will be extracted from the total refund sum.
Changing your registration
After completion of the registration/payment process the registration fee (and therewith items that influence this fee) cannot be changed. E.g. you can still change the name of the person you would like to share a room with but you cannot change the room type from private to shared or vice versa.
Accept of Confirm terms & conditions
During the registration process you will be asked to confirm that you agree with the above mentioned terms and conditions.
Netherlands Bioinformatics Conference 2014Registration website for Netherlands Bioinformatics Conference 2014
Netherlands Bioinformatics Conference 2014Netherlands Bioinformatics Conference 20140.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Conference Centre De WereltConference Centre De WereltWesthofflaan 2 6741 KH Lunteren Netherlands