Abstract submission for young professionals
· Submissions are sought for oral and/or poster presentations
· Submitter must be younger than 36 years at the date of submission
· Submitter must be active ESOI member
· Registration to OIC 2019 is mandatory for abstract presentation
· Immunotherapy and the role of imaging
· Radiomics in oncologic imaging
· Oncologic imaging
If an abstract is unsuccessful for oral presentation it can be considered for poster presentation.
Each presenting author can submit as many abstracts as they wish.
Abstract submission form
This form needs to be completed and sent for each submisison. The document shall be saved as: [Lastname] [Firstname]_OIC 2019 Abstract Submission Form
Please ensure the format of your abstract corresponds with these requirements. ESOI reserves the right to reject any abstract which does not apply to this format.
Abstracts are to be sent to the ESOI Office via email (email@example.com) and have to be accompanied by the completed submission form and a copy of the submitter's passport/ID. Any abstracts submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
Each abstract will be reviewed and scored by a panel of experts. The reviewers will determine which abstracts are accepted and best suited for oral presentation or poster presentation.
· Authors will be notified of acceptance / rejection by April 19, 2019.
· Presenters must register for the course by May 3, 2019 the latest.
· Oral presentations must be given during the Young Radiologists' Special Session on June 19, held between 13:30 and 17:30. It is not possible to change the date, time or type of presentation.
· Presenters of poster abstracts are responsible to print their posters in A1 size and bring them to the course.
Dates and deadlines
|Submission start||February 13, 2019|
|Submission deadline||extended until March 31, 2019 (23:59 CEST)|
|Notification||April 19, 2019|
|Registration deadline||May 3, 2019|
ESOI Support programme
We are pleased to announce the ESOI support programme for the Oncologic Imaging Course 2019 which will be granted to three young professionals whose abstract got accepted for oral and/or poster presentation.
The successful applicants will receive free registration to OIC 2019 (including lunch) and travel support of 500€ which will be paid out AFTER the course.
3 x 500€ + free registration
In order to apply for the support programme, please follow the instructions for abstract submission and additionally include a letter of motivation when submitting your abstract(s) via email. The letter of motivation has to be sent before the abstract deadline.
The panel of experts reviewing and rating the abstracts will also select the three applicants who will receive the support.
All applicants who will not be selected for this grant will be required to register for the course as outlined above.
Oncologic Imaging Course 2019Registration website for Oncologic Imaging Course 2019
Oncologic Imaging Course 2019Oncologic Imaging Course 20190.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Hotel ExcelsiorHotel ExcelsiorUl. Frana Supila 12 20000 Dubrovnik Croatia