Online workshops & lectures
|Tuesday 9/6||10h-11h30||Workshop Stress reduction||More info||Register|
|Tuesday 9/6||19h30-20h45||Lecture Job applications in the digital era||More info||Register|
|Wednesday 10/6||11h - 12h15||Workshop CV & Letter of Application||More info||Register|
|Wednesday 10/6||10h - 11h||Workshop Meditation||More info||Register|
|Thursday 11/6||20h - 21h15||Workshop Master your worries||More info||Register|
|Monday 15/6||10h - 11h15||Workshop Know and show your qualities||More info||Register|
|Tuesday 16/6||15h - 16h15||Workshop Fear of Failure||More info||Register|
|Tuesday 16/6||11h - 12h15||Workshop Art of imperfection||More info||Register|
|Wednesday 17/6||10h - 11h||Workshop Meditation||More info||Register|
|Wednesday 17/6||10h30-12h||Workshop Dealing with the inner critic||More info||Register|
|Thursday 18/6||19h30-20h45||Workshop Time management||More info||Register|
|Thursday 18/6||10h - 11h15||Lecture Getting the most out of LinkedIn||More info||Register|
|Monday 22/6||11h - 12h15||Workshop CV & Letter of Application||More info||Register|
|Tuesday 23/6||16h - 17h15||Workshop Stop Procrastinating||More info||Register|
|Wednesday 24/6||10h - 11h||Workshop Meditation||More info||Register|
|Wednesday 24/6||10h - 11h15||Workshop Know and show your qualities||More info||Register|
|Thursday 25/6||19h30-20h45||Lecture Getting the most out of LinkedIn||More info||Register|
|Monday 29/6||10h30-12h||Workshop Dealing with the inner critic||More info||Register|
|Wednesday 1/7||10h - 11h||Workshop Meditation||More info||Register|
|Wednesday 1/7||20h - 21h15||Workshop Art of imperfection||More info||Register|
|Thursday 2/7||11h - 12h15||Workshop Time management||More info||Register|
|Thursday 2/7||19h30-20h45||Workshop The Happiness Formula (2)||More info||Register|
|Tuesday 7/7||10h - 11h15||Workshop CV & Letter of Application||More info||Register|
|Wednesday 8/7||19h30-20h45||Lecture Job applications in the digital era||More info||Register|
|Thursday 9/7||14h - 15h15||Workshop Master your worries||More info||Register|
|Monday 13/7||11h - 12h15||Workshop Know and show your qualities||More info||Register|
|Tuesday 14/7||19h30-20h45||Workshop Time management||More info||Register|
|Thursday 16/7||15h - 16h15||Workshop Fear of Failure||More info||Register|
|Tuesday 21/7||11h - 12h15||Workshop Stop Procrastinating||More info||Register|
|Thursday 23/7||15h - 16h15||Workshop Stress management||More info||Register|
|Tuesday 28/7||10h - 11h15||Workshop CV & Letter of application||More info||Register|
|Wednesday 29/7||19h30-20h45||Lecture Getting the most out of LinkedIn||More info||Register|
Workshop Time management
- How do I prevent a continuous lack of time and that feeling of anxiety?
- How do I keep an overview of what I have to do for my study?
- What can I do to better organize my work?
- How do I prevent procrastination?
- How do I keep my concentration and not let myself be distracted?
Do you recognize these questions? Then choose this workshop and improve your time management skills!
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Reflect on what you spend your time on and review your working methods.
- Make an effective and sustainable schedule by applying tips and tools.
- Develop a strategy to work more efficiently and maintain a healthy work-life balance.
Workshop Meditation - by Aimée Coenen
How to remain calm while the world around you is changing day by day? Discover the benefits of mindfulness in these chaotic times. Connect to your inner self and feel closer to others, even when you are asked to socially distance yourself. Every session will focus on a different topic and is offered by Aimée Coenen. During the session, make sure to be in a comfortable location where you don't get disturbed.
Workshop Master your worries
We all worry sometimes – that is what makes us human. But if it is starting to take over your life, this course may be for you.This 1 hour workshop gives you insight into your worrying behaviour and your brain. Through science-based techniques, such as attention training and relaxation exercises, you learn to recognise the thought patterns that lead to worrying and to address them more quickly. How to remain calm while the world around you is changing day by day? Discover the benefits of mindfulness in these chaotic times. Connect to your inner self and feel closer to others, even when you are asked to socially distance yourself. Every session will focus on a different topic. Make sure to be in a comfortable location where you don't get disturbed.
Workshop CV & Letter of Application
- How do I increase my chance of receiving an invitation for a job interview?
- What do I put in the cover letter and what should my CV look like?
- Can I use the same CV for all vacancies?
- What about side jobs, do I only mention them if they are relevant to the job?
Do you recognize these questions or do you have more questions? Then this workshop is perfect for you!
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Distinguish the relevant steps in a recruitment and selection process.
- Evaluate your match with a vacancy and identify your unique selling points.
- Identify the needs and demands of the employer with regard to the application documents
- Produce a clearly structured and accessible CV, and write a compelling and convincing letter of application, according to guidelines and requirements.
Workshop Art of Imperfection
While some students wear it like a badge of honor, perfectionism can be a burden for many of you. It sneaks its way into all realms of life: work, creativity, health, relationships… Nobody likes making mistakes. But it's a completely different story if you want to do it all so perfectly, that you don't allow yourself any mistakes.So where does perfectionism actually stem from? More than anything, perfectionism can go so far that your self-esteem reaches rock-bottom. In this one hour workshop, you’ll gain a greater awareness of perfectionistic habits and recognize where these help or hinder you. By creating an awareness of your habits and motivations, you can pave the way to find a better balance in life.
Workshop Reconnecting with our senses - by Christian Schiffer
Workshop Fear of Failure
Do you often feel tense or do you get extremely nervous about exams or presentations, maybe you are experiencing some fear of failure. So where is fear of failure coming from and how can you best tackle this problem? This one hour workshop gives you insight in your fear of failure in all its forms. Through science based tips and tricks it may help you on your way to overcome your fear of failure.
Workshop Stop Procrastinating
Has it ever happened to you that you can’t force yourself to start an important activity? Can’t you resist temptations that draw you away from work? How often are you doing things at the last minute?If you ever had trouble persuading yourself to do the things you should do or would like to do, you have experienced procrastination. During this one hour hands-on workshop we will provide you with tools that will allow you to train your willpower and to do things more efficient. It will help you to start reducing the amount of prorastination.
Lecture Job application in the digital era
- How do I prepare for my job interview via Skype or phone?
- How can I make a convincing job application video?
- Do I need to worry about my digital footprint?
Internet, social media and other technological developments have significantly changed the field of recruitment and the entire job application process. Many things actually change faster than our awareness of it. Through this interactive lecture you will learn about new possibilities and risks. You immediately get started with various tips and tools.
At the end of this lecture, you will be able to:
- Recognize some of the latest developments in recruitment & job applications.
- Identify the main steps to produce a compelling short job application video, and to analyze job application videos and their pros and cons.
- Prepare for a job interview via Phone, Skype or FaceTime.
- Assess and discuss your digital footprint.
Workshop Know and show your qualities
When you want to enter the labor market, knowledge about yourself and your qualities is paramount. What are you good at and how do you communicate this, eg in a job interview? In this online workshop we will dive into these topics, with some theory and much room to practice.
Lecture Getting the most out of LinkedIn
- How do I extend my network through LinkedIn?
- How do I search for suitable jobs on LinkedIn?
- Which picture do I choose for my profile on LinkedIn?
- Which privacy settings should I mostly be aware of?
Is everyone always talking about LinkedIn and the importance of it? That you miss out on many vacancies and invaluable network opportunities if you do not have an account on LinkedIn? Maybe you would like to make a start with it but there is something holding you back.
This lecture helps you on track to get using LinkedIn your way!
At the end of this lecture, you will be able to:
- Discuss the pros and cons of using LinkedIn.
- Connect to other LinkedIn members and strengthen your professional network.
- Identify and find relevant discussion groups on LinkedIn
- Write a compelling and convincing summary section.
Workshop Healthy cohabiting in quarantine
Are you struggling with yourself and others during this quarantine? Do you sometimes find it difficult to exist within the same four walls every single day? Are you missing the freedom of spatial mobility that you always took for granted? Is the quarantine revealing certain issues within yourself and your relationships with others that you do not exactly know how to deal with?
It is not easy at all to share the same space with the same people for a long period of time, without pause. It requires a lot of communication, openness, patience and understanding for the co-existence to remain not only bearable, but rather enjoyable.
My experience in community based living and my strong interest in non-violent communication have provided me with a wide range of tools and knowledge regarding co-existence with oneself and others. For this reason, I am hosting a workshop in which I share my experiences with all of those who are interested. Moreover, I will provide with a number of tips, pieces of advice and exercises in order to foster healthier co-existence during these uncertain times.
Workshop The Happiness Formula 2nd round - by Jaro Pichel
Workshop Dealing with the inner critic - by Jeroen Tessers
- Your inner rules as defense mechanisms
- A new perspective: "A part of me feels..."
- Building impersonal energy
Workshop Stress reduction through Mindfulness & Yoga - by Christian Schiffer
Workshop Stress management
- Do you find it difficult to find a good balance between study and leisure time?
- Do you feel stressed often?
Then sign up for this workshop. During this workshop, you will learn to be more aware of your own stress signals and you get tools to keep stress in control.
- Identify underlying mechanisms of your stress experience.
- Recognize stressful thoughts and convert them into helpful thoughts.
- Identify helping and non-helping behaviour to lower your stress level.
Online group offer UM CS & UM psychologistsRegistration website for Online group offer UM CS & UM psychologists
Online group offer UM CS & UM psychologistsOnline group offer UM CS & UM psychologists0.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Maastricht UniversityMaastricht UniversityMinderbroedersberg 4-6 6211 LK Maastricht Netherlands