The feedback on your experience will help us improve the future course offerings. We appreciate your taking a little time to rate the statements below and letting us know.
1. The learning objectives for this course have been clear.
2. The course materials (e.g. notes, slides, exercises) have been adequate and appropriate.
3. The instructors are knowledgeable about the subject.
4. The instructors are enthusiastic about the subject.
5. The instructors explained communicated the topics clearly
6. The course has included enough variation in learning activities (e.g. lectures, examples, exercises).
7. I felt encouraged to ask questions and express my doubts and intuitions.
8. Technology (e.g. computers, internet, presentational software) has been incorporated effectively.
9. The assistance received upon request from my instructors has been helpful.
10. The course has been organized well and matched my expectations.
11. The information given prior to the course helped me decide to join.
12. What worked really well in this course?
13. And what did not work very well?
14. Which changes would you suggest for future offerings?
15. How did you hear of this course?
16. My overall impression of this course on a scale from 1 to 10 is:
Some required fields have not been filled out ().
Deborah Dongor / Geert Keetelsd.firstname.lastname@example.org
Deborah Dongor / Geert Keetelsd.email@example.com://www.aanmelder.nl/openfoamcourseoctober17
OpenFoam course October 17, 2019 OpenFoam course October 17, 2019 0.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Delft University of Technology, Faculty of Mathematics & Computer ScienceDelft University of Technology, Faculty of Mathematics & Computer ScienceBuilding 28, Van Mourik Broekmanweg 6 2628 XE Delft Netherlands
The organiser of this event is using the participant registration tool aanmelder.nl.
Do you want more information about aanmelder.nl?