Information for presenters
We are happy to welcome you as a presenter at the JIRC20 online conference! Here you will find the information relevant for your role as presenter. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Next to the presenters and session organizers, every session has a technical moderator (student assistant). The technical moderator is the host of the Zoom session; he or she will make the organizers and all presenters co-host of the session. The technical moderator will admit participants, start the videos, admit any late comers and will help participants with connection problems.
All sessions will be recorded automatically. Recordings will be made available at the end of the day.
Before the session
- Ultimately 20 minutes before the session, the technical moderator will start the designated Zoom meeting.
- When joining a session, you first need to wait in the waiting room until the technical moderator provides you access.
- As a presenter, you need to join the session 15 minutes before the scheduled start (this also holds for the session organizers). Then you receive some instructions and the host will make you a co-host.
- Participants start joining the meeting from 5 minutes before the session onwards.
During the session
- At the beginning of the session, the session organizers will welcome everyone and introduce the presenter(s).
- Please do not exceed the agreed time limit for your presentation, otherwise the other talks will have less time. We recommend you to take this limitation into account when preparing and giving your talk.
- During the sessions and workshops participants can submit questions through the chat or use the ‘raise hand’ option provided in Zoom.
- If participants want to continue the discussion outside the session, they can use the JIRC Meet-ups and Virtual Meets in the Whova community area (or chat functionalities in Whova).
Joint International Resilience Conference 2020Registration website for Joint International Resilience Conference 2020
4TU Centre for Resilience Engineering4tufirstname.lastname@example.org
4TU Centre for Resilience Engineering4tuemail@example.com://www.aanmelder.nl/resilience-conference-2020
Joint International Resilience Conference 2020Joint International Resilience Conference 20200.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
TU DelftTU DelftMekelweg 5 2628 CD Delft Netherlands