The full JIRC programme is available on the programme page of this JIRC website and in the Whova Web app.
- Please take a look at the general information on Whova and Zoom.
- We recommend adding a profile picture and description in Whova, so it is easier for others to connect with you.
- All sessions will be recorded. The recordings will be made available to the participants of the conference at the end of each conference day. If you, as a participant, don’t want to be recorded, please switch off your camera and microphone.
- All presenters are included in the programme on this JIRC website and in the Whova Web app.
- Any messages to other participants can be send through the Whova Chat.
For more information on the use of the applications, check the pages in the sidebar.
Joint International Resilience Conference 2020Registration website for Joint International Resilience Conference 2020
4TU Centre for Resilience Engineering4tuemail@example.com
4TU Centre for Resilience Engineering4tufirstname.lastname@example.org://www.aanmelder.nl/resilience-conference-2020
Joint International Resilience Conference 2020Joint International Resilience Conference 20200.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
TU DelftTU DelftMekelweg 5 2628 CD Delft Netherlands