The RoboCrops Hackathon will take place from Thursday April 23 until Friday April 24.
Thursday - morning
- 10:00 - 12:00 ROS course - Optional
- 12:00 - 12:45 Team forming (if you do not have a team prior to the hackathon)
Thursday - afternoon
- 12:45 - 14:30 Keynotes on grasping and manipulation, using machine learning and AI in robotics systems and presentations from industry experts.
- 14:30 - 18:00 Hackathon
- 18:00 - 19:30 Pizza and agrifood startup presentation
- 19:30 - 08:00 Hackathon
Friday - morning
- 08:00 - 09:00 Breakfast
- 09:00 - 12:00 Pitch workshop and finishing touches
Friday - afternoon
- 13:00 - 14:30 Bus to Naaldwijk (will be organised by the event organisation)
- 14:30 - 15:30 Pitches at the RoboCrops event at the World Horti Centre
- 16:30 - Drinks
*The programme might change prior to the start of the RoboCrops Hackathon.
What to bring?
Please bring the following things:
- Laptop + chargers
- Tools (we will have some but more is better)
- Sleeping bag + mat (if you intend to sleep)
- A good mood
RoboCrops HackathonRegistration website for RoboCrops Hackathon
RoboCrops HackathonRoboCrops Hackathon0.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
RoboHouseRoboHouseJulianalaan 67 2628 BC Delft Netherlands