H.R. Kruytgebouw, 1st floor
3584 CH Utrecht
Parking is possible at Leuvelaan.
2629 JD Delft
YES!Delft Molengraaffsingel 12 (Enter ‘Schoemakerstraat 340’ in case your navigation device doesn’t recognize the address), 2629 JD Delft
Directions from Rotterdam/Amsterdam
- Keep driving towards Delft until you reach exit 10: TU Delft/Delftech Park
- When you’re on the exit, look for the signs with ‘TU Delft/Delftech Park’
- At the bottom of the exit, take a left turn and drive under the overpass
- You are now driving on the Schoemakerstraat
- When you reach a road that bends to the right, take a left turn in the bend, this is the Molengraaffsingel
The YES!Delft building is now right in front of you.
- Park on the rooftop of YES!Delft.
- Parking at Korfball Fortuna (Schoemakerstraat 340) (2 minute walk)
During rush hour, multiple buses travel between the train station of Delft and the incubator. Bus 69 (directionTechnopolis via TU) stops within walking distance and departs every 15 minutes during peak hours. Apart from these peak hours, the connection with the public transport is poorly. Therefore, keep in mind that the travelling time between station Delft and YES!Delft is around 30 minutes.
Between 9-17 there is also a TukTuk running from Delft Zuid till YES!Delft. If you want to reserve a seat call: 06-21142987 (€ 1,50 per ride)
NS/ ANWB Smart Mobility Pitch EventRegistration website for NS/ ANWB Smart Mobility Pitch Event
NS/ ANWB Smart Mobility Pitch EventNS/ ANWB Smart Mobility Pitch Event0.00
YES!Delft YES!Delft Molengraaffsingel 12