What's the Student Project Team? What are the Student Panels?
How should ICTS support for students look like?
Wednesday, 15 February 2023, 17.00-19.00h
Law Faculty, Bouillonstraat 1-3
Do you want to join?
Sign up now!
Come to the Student Panel on the 15th February and let us know!
- You get a unique opportunity to voice your opinion directly to the ICTS department
- Get involved in making UM services more student-oriented
- You will get a €10 cadeaubon for participation + €5 AH vouchers for each friend you bring!*
- There will be snacks during the event
Invitation from the host
We, Roel, Ron & Raven, are working for the IT Service Desk team and we are looking for your opinion and feedback about services we provide on a day-to-day basis to you.
Following a study programme at a modern and innovative university as the UM would be unthinkable without professional ICT facilities. The UM central IT department is offering many of these facilities. Some examples of services we provide:
- Email, WiFi and Internet access
- Student Desktop Anywhere (virtual workspace)
- File shares for safe data storage on the network
- Copy and print services
- Software downloads
We do not only offer ICT facilities, but support is included in case of questions and problems via phone, email, Self-Service Portal or front office desks in the University Libraries. For applications like the Student Portal and Canvas we are the first line of contact.
The IT Service Desk aims to provide best in class support services to end-users, being UM students and employees. Providing fast and excellent support and achieving a great user experience are key focus areas for us.
For this reason, we organize a session with UM students on Wednesday January 18 from 17.00-19.00h to discuss your experiences and expectations with the current services and support. We also want to discuss and determine how we could extend or enhance services and improve the quality of services.
Your feedback matters, so please join this student panel! Be there for us, as we are there for you, if you are experiencing problems with ICT facilities.
* To be eligible for the voucher you must be enrolled at Maastricht University at the time when the session takes place. To receive the vouchers you must actively participate in the session. You can recommend a maximum of 3 other UM students for the additional €5 AH vouchers. You will receive a €5 for each student you recommend. To receive the ''bring a friend'' voucher, the students you invited must also participate in the Panel actively.
Student PanelRegistration website for Student Panel
Student Project Team, Maastricht Universitystudentprojectteam@maastrichtuniversity.nl
Student Project Team, Maastricht Universitystudentprojectteam@maastrichtuniversity.nlhttps://www.aanmelder.nl/studentpanel
Student PanelStudent Panel0.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Maastricht UniversityMaastricht UniversityMinderbroedersberg 4-6 6211 LK Maastricht Netherlands