We look back to a successful first edition of Workplace Europe, which was opened by governor Theo Bovens and Professor Mathieu Segers, followed by several workshop rounds where a lot of ideas and initiatives have been discussed. More than 66 very diverse organisations from Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany raised in total 22 discussion topics during the open space part. These topics were built around the following main questions: How can we strengthen Euregional cooperation? What cross-border ideas, opportunities for cooperation, projects or best practice would you like to discuss?
Below you can find some of the topics and projects that have been discussed during this first edition of Workplace Europe:
- Common Ground during the Day of Europe (by Centrum Management Maastricht)
- Debate about European identity (by Stichting Geen Grens)
- Projects to eliminate the gap between elderly and youngsters (by Douzelage Meerssen)
- Language barriers for cooperations with french speaking Belgium (by Alliance Francaise Maastricht)
- How can we simplify Euregional cultural cooperation? (By Photo Festival Maastricht)
- Communicating Europe and engaging citizens in non-urban environments (By Europe Direct Province of Antwerp)
- EU-Regional job conference (By University Maastricht Studentenstad)
- Educating about Europe (By United Nations Student Association Maastricht)
Read here an inspiring story that was shared by one of the participants.
Workplace EuropeRegistration website for Workplace Europe
Workplace EuropeWorkplace Europe0.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Exporuimte EiffelgebouwExporuimte EiffelgebouwPetrus Regoutplein Maastricht Netherlands