WPCD Code Camp concentrating on WDEV activities and IMAS integration
The primary objectives of WPCD are:
1. Provide a suite of codes that can be validated on existing Tokamaks and used for JT-60SA, ITER and DEMO predictions:
- Build on the existing modelling codes developed by the EUROfusion Consortium members including the Integrated Modelling (EU-IM) infrastructure, toolset and codes developed under the former EFDA ITM Task Force
- Add new physics to the existing models
- Couple codes into integrated workflow
- Optimize codes
2. Specific ITER simulation work in support of ITER IO and F4E with specified deliverables.
The DIFFER code camp will offer a venue for WPCD members to meet in person and advance the collaborative development of workflows / verification and validation.
All WPCD areas will be active at the code camp contributing towards:
- Completion of the mapping of JET/MST experimental data in IDS and their validation via workflow testing
- Demonstration of newly developed workflows (fast ion stability/edge turbulent transport/free boundary equilibrium and controllers)
- New releases of the Equilibrium / MHD stability workflows and ETS in IMAS
For any questions please contact the local organisers.
For questions on Code Camp content please contact the WPCD project leader
WPCD Code CampRegistration website for WPCD Code Camp
WPCD Code Campinfo@aanmelder.nl
WPCD Code Campinfo@aanmelder.nlhttps://www.aanmelder.nl/wpcd-code-camp-2020
WPCD Code CampWPCD Code Camp0.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
DIFFERDIFFERDe Zaale 20 5612 AJ Eindhoven Netherlands