Workshop - Preparing for a job interview
- What kind of questions can I expect during an (online) job interview?
- How do I keep my nerves under control and how do I answer every question?
- What clothes do I put on and how do I make a good first impression?
- What questions could I ask during a job interview?
Do you recognize these questions or do you have other questions about a job interview? Sign up for this workshop!
Think about questions you find difficult to answer. Bring these to the workshop.
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to...
- analyse the key elements that have an impact on your first impression
- identify the most common selection criteria and generic job interview questions, and formulate constructive answers to them
- present convincing examples of relevant experience by using the STARR model
- recall and apply tips and tools to feel more relaxed during the interview
Suitable clothing is required. Wear the clothes you would wear for a real job interview!
In the meantime...
You can have a look at the Online Career Modules first. These are free and short courses on different topics. The following modules are aligned with this workshop:
Preparing for a job interviewRegistration website for Preparing for a job interview
Preparing for a job firstname.lastname@example.org
Preparing for a job email@example.com://www.aanmelder.nl/129305
Preparing for a job interviewPreparing for a job interview0.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Maastricht UniversityMaastricht UniversityMinderbroedersberg 4-6 6211 LK Maastricht Netherlands