Workshop - Stress management
- Do you often feel too stressed to function well?
- Is it difficult for you to feel relaxed while getting things done?
Get more insight into your personal stress experience and learn to take action to lower your stress level and create a better balance in life.
To benefit most from this workshop: prepare the homework assignment before the session and schedule time afterwards to practice the tools in daily life.
For this workshop, you need to do a homework assignment. You will receive this assignment in the confirmation email as soon as you have registered for the workshop.
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to...
- Identify underlying mechanisms of your stress experience
- Recognize and convert stressful thoughts
- Identify helping and non-helping behaviour and create your toolbox to lower your stress level
Opinions of other students on Stress management:
- “The session was very interactive and made me reflect. I learned a lot.”
- “I liked the techniques, insights and practical exercises”
Workshop - Stress managementRegistration website for Workshop - Stress management
Workshop - Stress firstname.lastname@example.org
Workshop - Stress email@example.com://www.aanmelder.nl/129311
Workshop - Stress managementWorkshop - Stress management0.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Maastricht UniversityMaastricht UniversityMinderbroedersberg 4-6 6211 LK Maastricht Netherlands