Lecture - Almost hired, now what?
- Where do I find information about the salary that I can expect?
- Is there anything in particular in my contract or employment conditions that I have to pay attention to?
- How do I prepare for the terms-of-employment interview?
Yes, you have made it through all selection rounds! A new phase starts, one that you are probably less familiar with. What to expect now? With this lecture, you prepare yourself well.
At the end of this lecture, you will be able to...
- prepare for negotiations concerning salary and employment conditions;
- find and use online sources with information about International labour law agreements and salaries;
- read salary scales in collective labour agreements; and
- negotiate your salary and employment conditions in a constructive manner.
Opinions of other students on Almost hired, now what?:
- "Very informative and interactive."
- "We received practical information for our future career.”
- "Useful information about what to expect from the (salary) negotiation process and how to approach it.”
- "I like the inclusion of links and videos."
In the meantime...
You can have a look at the Online Career Modules first. These are free and short courses on different topics.
Lecture - Almost hired, now what?Registration website for Lecture - Almost hired, now what?
Lecture - Almost hired, now email@example.com
Lecture - Almost hired, now firstname.lastname@example.org://www.aanmelder.nl/129390
Lecture - Almost hired, now what?Lecture - Almost hired, now what?0.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Maastricht UniversityMaastricht UniversityMinderbroedersberg 4-6 6211 LK Maastricht Netherlands