Lecture - Resilience
- Do you at times struggle with dealing optimally with the challenges in your studies?
- Do you want to get the best out of yourself, and perform to your full potential?
During this lecture, you will learn how to build a resilient mindset that helps you to cope better and perform optimally. The road to being successful in your studies comes with challenges that require determination and perseverance to overcome. You will learn how to keep yourself energized and feeling well.
At the end of this lecture, you will be able to...
- explain how challenges create tension and how resilience is a skill to be learned.
- reframe challenges as opportunities to grow and learn.
- know and try out new ways to increase your resilience.
Opinions of other students on the lecture Resilience:
- “It really made me think how more downgrading I am about myself, whereas for friends I am extremely positive and nice.”
- “We were able to share our own experiences, and also that we had to wrote down because I feel like it is better to put words on thoughts because we are able to go back on it.”
Lecture - ResilienceRegistration website for Lecture - Resilience
Lecture - Resiliencesecretarystudentdesk@maastrichtuniversity.nl
Lecture - Resiliencesecretarystudentdesk@maastrichtuniversity.nlhttps://www.aanmelder.nl/129394
Lecture - ResilienceLecture - Resilience0.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Maastricht UniversityMaastricht UniversityMinderbroedersberg 4-6 6211 LK Maastricht Netherlands