Meeting - Dealing with grief
Did you lose one of your loved ones (as a consequence of the COVID-19 crisis or any other unfortunate situation)? Do you want the support of your peers to start or continue your personal grieving process?
This meeting is meant for students who are all trying to find ways to cope with their loss. In case you have already taken part in the training 'Loss and mourning', this meeting will not be suitable.
In this meeting, we will make time to connect and share with peers.
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to...
- know more about grieving processes;
- connect to peers that can relate to your grief;
- know what you need to continue your process.
Opinions of other students on Dealing with grief:
- "Even though I was afraid to come here at the beginning, I am very I did. You meet understanding people and a good and nice surrounding to deal with your loss and your problems.”
- “It is really good to take the opportunity and especially take the time to work it out and share similar experiences with others.”
- "It really is comforting to hear other stories and sharing your own one."
Meeting - Dealing with griefRegistration website for Meeting - Dealing with grief
Meeting - Dealing with email@example.com
Meeting - Dealing with firstname.lastname@example.org://www.aanmelder.nl/130506
Meeting - Dealing with griefMeeting - Dealing with grief0.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Maastricht UniversityMaastricht UniversityMinderbroedersberg 4-6 6211 LK Maastricht Netherlands