Workshop - Writing your CV
• What are the purposes of a CV?
• What should I include, and what not?
• What should my CV look like?
• How do I make my CV stand out?
In this workshop, you identify the relevant steps in an application and selection process. Firstly, you learn how to identify your unique selling points by evaluating how you match the vacancy. Subsequently, by taking on the role of the employer, you find out about their requirements for a CV. You receive feedback on your CV, with tips on producing a structured and accessible CV.
For this workshop, you need to do a homework assignment. You will receive this assignment in the confirmation email as soon as you have registered for the workshop.
After this workshop, you will be able to…
• distinguish the relevant steps in a recruitment and selection process
• evaluate your match with a vacancy and identify your unique selling points
• identify the needs and demands of the employer concerning the application documents
• produce a structured and accessible CV according to guidelines and requirements.
Opinions of other students on Writing your CV
• “The exercise to exchange CV with each other and give feedback.”
• “The fact that we had the opportunity to compare our CVs with the others and receive feedback.”
• “Practical approach.”
In the meantime...
You can have a look at the Online Career Modules first. These are free and short courses on different topics. The following modules are aligned with this workshop:
• CV and Cover Letter
Workshop - Writing your CVRegistration website for Workshop - Writing your CV
Workshop - Writing your CVsecretarystudentdesk@maastrichtuniversity.nl
Workshop - Writing your CVsecretarystudentdesk@maastrichtuniversity.nlhttps://www.aanmelder.nl/136888
Workshop - Writing your CVWorkshop - Writing your CV0.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Maastricht UniversityMaastricht UniversityMinderbroedersberg 4-6 6211 LK Maastricht Netherlands