Highly qualified scientists will present introductory and specialized lectures on various topics in the field of spectroscopic and dynamical studies of molecular systems.
The topics range from rotational spectroscopy and chiral analysis, single-molecule methods to study chemical reactions and biophysical processes, attosecond spectroscopy, ultrafast vibrational spectroscopy and microscopy, spectroscopy and dynamics of excited states of molecules and ions, and mass spectrometry of nucleic acids and supramolecular complexes.
Each lecturer will present a 4 hour course. In addition to the courses, participants are encouraged to present their own research during the school. Short contributed talks will be selected from the submitted abstracts. The other contributed papers will be presented in the poster session.
- Prof. Dr. Brooks Pate, University of Virgina, USA
- Prof. Dr. Randall H. Goldsmith, University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA
- Prof. Dr. Jens Biegert, ICFO, Spain
- Prof. Dr. Mischa Bonn, Max Planck Institute for Polymer Research, Germany
- Prof. Dr. Helen Fielding, University College London, UK
- Dr. Valérie Gabelica, Institut Européen de Chimie et Biologie, France
- Wybren Jan Buma (University of Amsterdam), Chairman
- Anouk Rijs (VU University)
- Joost Bakker (Radboud University Nijmegen)
- Laura Bastiaans (HRSMC/ University of Amsterdam)
- Rachel Scheffelaar (HRSMC/ University of Amsterdam)
- Brahim Bouichfar (HRSMC/ University of Amsterdam)
Hotel De Witte Raaf, Noordwijk, The Netherlands
The fee includes accommodation, meals and a social event.
|Early bird fee (until March 2, 2023)||Late fee (from March 3, 2023)|
|HRSMC Members||€ 750,-||€ 850,-|
|PhD/Postdoc from other universities||€ 750,-||€ 850,-|
|Participant from industry or other companies||€ 3.000,-||
|Sponsor||€ 1.600,-||€ 1.600,-|
Deadline for submission of poster/ oral abstract: March 2, 2023
Deadline for registering: March 17, 2023
Click here to register!
TULIP2023Registration website for TULIP2023
TULIP2023TULIP20230.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00ZTo be announcedTo be announced