It may happen that you register for one of our events, but that you find out later that you are unable to attend. In these situations, you must notify us of the need to cancel as soon as possible.
It may also happen that MHeNs needs to cancel one of its events if the quality cannot be guaranteed (for instance the number of participants too low, the speaker is ill or there is a worldwide pandemic such as by the corona virus). MHeNs is committed to taking positive steps to notify the registrants as soon as possible.
What to do in case of cancellation:
Please send your cancellation by email to the contact person mentioned in the event information.
2. Refunds and fees
Cancellations for paid events made 30 days or more in advance of the event date will receive a 100% refund. Cancellations made 15 days before the event date will receive a 50% refund. Cancellations made after 15 days before the event or ‘No Shows’ will not receive a refund.
3. Cancellation or modification of an event by MHeNs
- Certain circumstances (for instance but not limited to: speaker unable to attend, not enough registrations) may lead to a full cancellation of the event. If this is the case, MHeNs will ensure that you will be informed as soon as possible.
- If a paid MHeNs’ event is cancelled by MHeNs, a full refund will be offered. MHeNs will contact you at that point, to inform you of the cancellation, as well as practicalities surrounding the refund.
- MHeNs reserves the right to modify any event if unforeseen circumstances arise, but will do its utmost to avoid doing so. In case of major modifications (change of speaker, change of date or change of location to another city), you may cancel your registration at no charge. MHeNs will take care of the refunding of the registration fee. In case of change of date you can choose between a refund or a voucher for attending the rescheduled event.
- After notification by MHeNs as mentioned under article 3.3, you are deemed to have agreed to the modification and no refund will be given unless you have communicated your choice within [number of] days after MHeNs’ notification. It is your responsibility to ensure that you give us an email address that you check regularly.
- In no case shall MHeNs be liable for anything more or different than the refunding of the registration fee.
Summer School on Affective Neuroscience 2023Registration website for Summer School on Affective Neuroscience 2023
Summer School on Affective Neuroscience 2023Summer School on Affective Neuroscience 20230.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Irish College LeuvenIrish College LeuvenJanseniusstraat 1 3000 Leuven Belgium