What should the Dutch Slavery Memorial Year look like at UM?
The D&I office hosts this interactive event to connect UM community members and organisations, initiate conversations, exchange ideas and facilitate potential events in the context of Dutch Slavery Memorial Year | 1 July 2023-1 July 2024.
Join us at Kaleido, Tapijn Z for a Think Tank session with lunch on what the Slavery Memorial Year should look like at UM.
- 11:30-12:00 Walk-in and catch up
- 12:00-12:10 Welcome and introduction
- 12:20-12:40 Talking Circle - Round 1 (in groups)
- 12:45-13:15 Lunch Break - lunch is served!
- 13:15-13:35 Talking Circle - Round 2 (in groups)
- 13:40-14:00 Discussion, wrap up and next steps (plenary)
All UM community members are invited.
Do you have ideas and are you interested to join? Categories for the Talking circles will be:
- 1. Community events
- 2. Educational lectures
- 3. Awareness campaigns
- 4. Well-being
- 5. Resources > You can bring your own (e.g. books, articles, podcast ...)
Please sign up via the Register tab.
Dutch Slavery Memorial Year and UMRegistration website for Dutch Slavery Memorial Year and UM
Dutch Slavery Memorial Year and UMdiversity@maastrichtuniversity.nl
Dutch Slavery Memorial Year and UMdiversity@maastrichtuniversity.nlhttps://www.aanmelder.nl/dsmyum
Dutch Slavery Memorial Year and UMDutch Slavery Memorial Year and UM0.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Kaleido / Tapijn ZKaleido / Tapijn ZTapijnkazerne 6211 LH Maastricht Netherlands