What information do we collect from you?
We collect information about you (such as name, email address, employment information, location) when you voluntarily complete the form to register for the course Human Neuroanatomy, so we can process your details for the registration.
We collect information about you as a lecturer (such as name, email address, employment information, location) so we can organise the programme of the course Human Neuroanatomy.
Why do we collect this information?
We use the personal information you supply in our registration and submission databases to be able to offer you the following services:
- Registration for the course Human Neuroanatomy;
- Planning and organisation of the course Human Neuroanatomy;
- Publication of photos and/or video recordings of the course Human Neuroanatomy in the EURON and MHeNs Newsletter and on the EURON and MHeNs website.
We use your personal information, including abstract and biography, for:
- The planning and organisation of the course Human Neuroanatomy;
- Publication of the programme on the EURON and MHeNs website and within EURON and MHeNs;
- Publication of photos and/or video recordings of the lectures in the EURON and MHeNs Newsletter and on the EURON and MHeNs website.
Who might we share this information with?
We do not share your personal information with third parties.
For sharing and publication of photos or video recordings from a lecture please see below under ‘Photographing and video recording’.
How long do we keep hold of your information?
We will retain your personal information for no longer than 1 year after the event has been finalised.
We will retain your personal information, including video recordings of the lecture, until we receive a request from the lecturer to remove the information.
Legal basis for processing
We collect and use your personal information on one or more of the following grounds:
- You have given us your consent; and/or
- Processing is necessary for the performance of an agreement to which you are a party; and/or
- For the purposes of legitimate interests in our efforts to manage, administer and facilitate services for the course Human Neuroanatomy; and/or
- For the purposes of legitimate interest in our efforts to bring the work and knowledge of MHeNs and EURON to the attention of scientists or the general public.
How do we keep your information safe?
Personal information will be stored on the servers of Maastricht University and all the safety measures Maastricht University takes to keep (personal) data safe are applicable to this information as well.
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you do not have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
Cookies in and of themselves do not personally identify users, although they do identify a computer. Most browsers are set initially to accept cookies. You can set your computer to reject cookies. However, if you choose to disable cookies, you will not be able to fully use the online services offered through our website.
Photographing and video recording
We might take photographs or make a video recording of the lecture that might be used on our website, newsletters, kept in our records, etc. in order to bring the course Human Neuroanatomy to the attention of (EURON or MHeNs) scientists or the general public.
You have the right to access your personal data and to have those data corrected or deleted. In addition, you have the right to restrict or prohibit the processing of your data. If you wish to exercise one of the above rights, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone +31 43 388 3546, or you can write to:
6229 ER Maastricht
Humane Neuroanatomy Course 2022Registration website for Humane Neuroanatomy Course 2022
Humane Neuroanatomy Course 2022Humane Neuroanatomy Course 20220.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Maastricht UniversityMaastricht UniversityUniversiteitssingel 40 6229 ER Maastricht Netherlands