Welcome at the registration page of the ECTN Annual Meeting and General Assembly 2023.
The theme of this years ECTN Annual Meeting is the Quality of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education Chemistry: Best Practices, Opportunities and Trends.
Education, learning and skills are perceived as both enablers and drivers of inclusive and sustainable development. In view of the rapidly changing world, education has to take advantage of the opportunities made possible by globalization, technological advancements and information revolution.
The ECTN Annual Meeting will be a forum of discussions regarding the teaching and learning in higher education chemistry, the professional development programmes for lecturers in STEM and trends that will shape the future of the higher education.
- Prof. Floris Rutjes, EUChemS President, University of Nijmegen, The Netherlands
- Prof. Javier García-Martínez – IUPAC President, University of Alicante, Spain
- Sylvia Witteveen, Director Teaching & Learning Center, Faculty of Science,
University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Prof. Iwona Maciejowska, Jagiellonian University, Poland
- Prof. Peter G. Mahaffy, Department of Chemistry, The King’s Centre for Visualization in Science, The King’s University, Canada
- Prof. Tim McIntyre-Bhatty, Bournemouth University, United Kingdom
- Dr. Stefania Grecea (Chair, Van ‘t Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences, University of Amsterdam)
- Dr. Natasa Brouwer (Teaching and Learning Center Science, University of Amsterdam)
- Dr. Bob Pirok (Van ‘t Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences, University of Amsterdam)
- Dr. Jocelyne Vreede (Van ‘t Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences, University of Amsterdam)
- Lotte Schreuders, M.Sc. (Teaching and Learning Center Science, University of Amsterdam)
- Dr. Ewald Edink (Inholland University of Applied Sciences)
- Arthur Grooteman, B.Sc. (Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam)
Thursday April 13 (Welcome and registration): University of Amsterdam, Faculty of Science, The Netherlands
Friday April 14 and Saturday April 15: Amsterdam Science Park Conference Centre, The Netherlands
|Early bird fee (until February 1, 2023)||Late fee (from February 2, 2023)|
|Fee||€ 250,-||€ 300,-|
The fee includes lunches and dinner on Friday.
Deadline registration: March 15, 2023
Click here to register!
ECTNRegistration website for ECTN
Amsterdam Science Park Conference CentreAmsterdam Science Park Conference CentreScience Park 125 1098 XG Amsterdam Netherlands