**REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS CLOSED **
Dear CAPHRI colleagues,
We cordially invite you to the 2023 edition of the CAPHRI Research Day on Wednesday 7 June. Our annual event where we can meet, share and learn.
This year's theme is 'Scientist in transition'.
The landscape for scientific research has transitioned considerably in recent years. There is a clear evolution, in which themes such as open science, citizen science and science communication, are increasingly important. During the CAPHRI research day 2023, we would like to consider these various relevant themes for the CAPHRI scientist in transition in a comprehensive way.
During the CAPHRI research day 2023, key-note lectures, a panel discussion, and several workshops around these themes will be offered to debate, enable and facilitate this transition. We welcome all CAPHRI researchers to join us at the annual CAPHRI research day 2023, entitled “Scientist in Transition” to have a fruitful discussion about the future of science in transition.
- We are looking forward to meeting you all during interesting plenaries, the panel discussion and five inspiring workshops to choose from.
- Prof. Frank Miedema will hold a keynote in which he reflects on Transition to Open Science: why and how. Followed by Dr. Lotte Krabbenborg reflecting in her keynote on Citizen Science.
- The CAPHRI PhD poster session
- And of course, we are excited who will win one of the CAPHRI Awards!
- Please find the full programme here.
The Research Day will take place at the beautiful Château St. Gerlach in Valkenburg.
For those staff members who cannot join us at the venue, we will live stream the morning sessions and the Award ceremony to enable all staff members to attend our Research Day.
We hope to see you all on 7 June!
Silvia Evers, Scientific Director CAPHRI
Sabina Bulic, Managing Director CAPHRI
CAPHRI Research DayRegistration website for CAPHRI Research Day
CAPHRI Research Daysecretariaatemail@example.com
CAPHRI Research Daysecretariaatfirstname.lastname@example.org://www.aanmelder.nl/143945
CAPHRI Research DayCAPHRI Research Day0.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00ZTo be announcedTo be announced