Congratulations on the completion of your programme at Rotterdam Business School! We have organised a special graduation ceremony for you.
You are welcome for this special moment together on 2 October 2021 at the Worldhotel Wings in Rotterdam (Rotterdam Airportplein 55, 3045 AP Rotterdam).
On this date, we will celebrate the achievements of all students who graduated from one of the Bachelor programmes of Rotterdam Business School in 2020-2021. After 25 September, you will receive your time slot plus practical information about the ceremony. Photos of the ceremony will be available for those who unfortunately cannot join us on this day.
- You graduated in the past academic year 2020-2021
- No registration means no attendance
- You can bring a maximum of two guests to the ceremony
- The deadline for registration is 24 September 2021 at 17.00 hours
- Click here to register you and your guests
- If you have registered, but cannot come to the graduation ceremony, please deregister yourself via the unsubscribe link at the bottom of this e-mail.
- Click here for more information about the graduation ceremony
This year the ceremony must be organised within the Covid-19 restrictions of the Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences and the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment.
The graduation ceremony will take place between 09:30 and 17:00. The exact implementation of the program depends on the Covid-19 measures. New measures were communicated on 14 September 2021. We hope to finalize the programme at the start of next week.
Since these restrictions are subject to unforeseen changes, we, unfortunately, cannot rule out the possibility that the ceremony might have to be called off at the last moment.
We look forward to seeing you on 2 October.