Travel Grant to a Young career/student scientist by The PETA International Science Consortium Ltd.
The PETA International Science Consortium Ltd awards a travel grant to a young career researcher/student (of $ 500 within Europe/ up to $ 1000 outside Europe) to attend LIVe2021 for the best abstract submitted.
Young career scientist (≤ 35 years old) is defined as :
- Students working towards their master’s or PhD who have completed their first year of study
- Postdoctoral fellows
- Scientists who completed a master’s, PhD, or postdoctoral programme less than five years ago
How to apply?
Click here and submit your abstract to LIVe 2021
Please e-mail the following information to Monita Sharma at MonitaS@piscltd.org.uk by 16 April 2021.
- Proof of receipt of your LIVe2021 abstract submission
- Your résumé or CV
- A proposal of 1,000 words or fewer containing the following:
- The reasons for your interest in attending the congress and how you will apply the information learned to reducing and replacing animal testing in your current or future research.
- Your short- and long-term career goals and how you envision the congress will help you achieve them.
- How you can share the information learned at the congress with colleagues or other scientists.
16 April 2021
For more information about eligibility, click here
LIVe2022Registration website for LIVe2022
francois busquet francois email@example.com
francois busquet francois firstname.lastname@example.org://www.aanmelder.nl/111462
Hôtel Aston La Scala NiceHôtel Aston La Scala Nice12 Avenue Félix Faure 06000 Nice France